Lemon Honey: Iced Lemon Soda JSK and My-Lolita-Dress

My new JSK finally arrived, and of course, I had to write a review for y'all!

Stock photo, I do not own!

This time around, I ordered my dress through the Taobao reseller, My Lolita Dress. Taobao resellers are incredibly helpful if navigating Taobao is too confusing. Resellers can sometimes find unique items, or negotiate deals directly with the Taobao shops, which is an added benefit over traditional Taobao shopping services (ie, Spreenow, Yoybuy, etc). My Lolita Dress also has a selection of ready-stock items, which means you can place your order, and get it to your door in about a week. 

I highly recommend them as a pre-order service, or if you're in need of something quick. I've ordered from them before, and I really enjoy their fast, reliable service. You can check out their page here!

For my order, I chose the cheapest shipping available. The dress arrived at my door in less than two weeks. It was packaged nicely and safely! 


Front of the dress.
The JSK is made of a light-weight material, making it perfect for summer. The print is vibrant, and I personally think the lemon yellow pops the most on the black colorway. I have to say this dress is a little outside of my usual Lolita style, but I honestly couldn't resist heart-shaped lemons and giant ice cubes, XP

Back of the JSK.
The back of the JSK is SO stinkin' cute! The waist-ties have giant heart lemons at the bottom, tying them in with the rest of the cuteness all over the dress. Plus, it has FULL BACK SHIRRING AND POCKETS, Y'ALL! Lemon Honey knocked it out of the park with this affordable, adorable print. I legit pulled it out of the package and fangirl squealed, LOL.

I decided to do a mini photoshoot to showcase my new dress. It's so light-weight and comfortable, which makes it a perfect summer dress ! Doesn't this coord just shout "summer"?

Soak in the sun.

Me: "Don't fall, don't fall!"

The Iced Lemon Soda JSK is actually my second dress from Lemon Honey (no review, but you can see it here). I adore their shop because they make cute prints in fairly accommodating sizes, for a great price! Most of their dresses also come with pockets, so you know that bumps them up to top-notch in my book. 

Chillin'.
I ordered some new accessories to wear with this dress, so keep an eye out in my next few Taobao hauls to see if you can spot each piece!

I give my new JSK, and Lemon Honey, a full 8 out of 8! You can visit Lemon Honey's store front directly with this link.

This review is a little short, but I promise to have a lot more content coming soon! I actually have a backlog of posts that I need to work on, including my **Sponsored** makeup review -- stay tuned, loves!

Until next time, my wonderful readers!

Stay beautiful, stay true, 
~J

Comments

Popular Posts