Lolita Wardrobe Post 2021!

Happy Black History month! There's a lot to cover, so let's get right into it!


My wardrobe.


Outerwear

New year, same outerwear. I found a bunch of cardigans and boleros that I want to buy though, so that may change soon.

Fanplusfriend jacket.


Alice Girl caplet.

Your Highness overdress.

Blouses

My blouse collection exploded in 2020. I think I'll be content with my collection once I find a sax and navy long sleeve blouse.

I can't find the shop name for this blouse.

Can't find the name for this one either, :/

Ebay blouse.

Little Dipper blouse.

Sheer blouse from Wu.

Alice Girl Hime blouse.

Infanta blouse.


Fairytale Forest blouse.

Sakurada Fawn blouse.

Your Highness blouse.

Your Highness blouse.


Butterfly Bone cutsew

Wu cold shoulder blouse.

Wu sheer blouse in black.

Amazon blouse.

Amazon blouse.

Skirts

I *still* have one single, lonely skirt. I saw a few skirts that caught my interest, but I'm not sure if I'll actually buy them.

Souffle Song Butterfly Cemetary.


Jumperskirts (JSKs)

Angelic Pretty Wonder Story.


BTSSB Collection Douce Chocolatier.

Lemon Honey Snow Princess.

Metamorphose Temps de Filles Dreamy Egg.

Nine Odes Butterfly Princess.

Baby the Stars Shine Bright Queen of Snow.

Metamorphose Temps de Filles Carnelia Frill.

Angelic Pretty Cirque du L'etiole Special Set.

Baby the Stars Shine Bright Shirring Princess.

Night Falls (formerly Das Lied Der Elfen) King's Key.

Bodyline Sailor JSK.

Angelic Pretty Rose Museum Special Set.

Fanplusfriend Alice Chess World Flocky.

Lemon Honey Iced Lemon Soda.

Angelic Pretty Star Night Theater.

BaoLeGaMao Star dress.


One-Pieces (OPs)

Atelier Pierrot Princess Sleeve OP


Pennyhouse Pandora Crown OP

Grove Deer Moon of Eternal Day OP

Jammiest Love Charlotte OP

Footwear

Shoes, wigs and blouses were my main purchases of 2020, though I definitely added a good number of dresses to my wardrobe. I bought a shoe bag that stores footwear under the bed. I'll fully admit that this is only a temporary solution. I ran out of room in my closet for all of the shoeboxes.

Ally my shoes.

I still kept a few boxes though! Colorwise, I'm set on shoes. I was thinking of getting another pink or red pair, but I'm still on the fence about them.

More shoes.


Bags

Top bag: Harahi Clover, Bottom Bag: Milky Way.

Top Bag: Ribsdoll star bag, Bottom Bag: BTSSB Napolean Fish.

Top Bag: Morning Glory backpack, Bottom Bag: Amnesic Forst.

Top Bag: Morning Glory book bag, Bottom Left: Lovely Lota, Bottom Right: SmileNASU heart bag.

Top bag: Milkyway Boba bag, Bottom Bag: YesStyle purse

Headpieces

Some of these items I haven't posted on my blog yet, so if you see an item and you want more details on it, please feel free to ask me in the comments!



Right hat: Faerybird Tale.


Left hat: Sweetwood Lolita.


Bonnet: Sweet Dreamer.







My tights and other accessories haven't changed very much, so I'll skip that section for now.

On the Way

Glitter Tale - Butterfly Crown

A. Sylvia Blouse.

SL hat.

Yu Xi Xi Xi headpiece.

Seven Dreams gold shoes.

My Lolita goal for 2021 is to focus on wishlist pieces. I found a lot of excellent buys last year, and I hope to continue the momentum into 2021. What changes have you noticed in your wardrobe between this year and last year? Let me know about it in the comments below!

Until next time, my lovely readers!

Stay beautiful, stay true,
~J

Comments

Popular Posts