Taobao Haul #17: Syrup, Yu Xi Xi Xi, Wu, Red Maria, Little Dipper, Sosic Shop, Lu Xiaoman

 We've got so much to cover, and not a lot of time to examine it all. Let's get right into it!

Syrup

Stock photo, I don't own!

Folks that have been following my blog for a while, know I'm not the biggest fan of wristcuffs. I've grown to love them over time, but even then, I don't own very many pairs. When I saw these cuffs, I thought they'd be a fantastic addition to my wardrobe, especially since sax is one of my favorite shades in Lolita. I love these little "wristcuffs" because they're more like stretchy, cloth bracelets, lol. The gold and crystal accents work perfectly with my other accessories too, so it fits right in with my wardrobe.

My wristcuffs!

These are so freaking cute!! I would definitely buy them in other colors, which is great because they also come in pink and cream. 8 out of 8 for Syrup! Check out their other accessories with this shop link. 

These cuffs actually came in with my last order, which I had originally stated would be included in a "Part 2" with my previous haul. I misplaced most of the photos that I had taken before, so I just decided to move right along to the next haul. Oops.

Yu Xi Xi Xi

Stock photo, I don't own!

STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW. Click this link, go to this shop, and buy ALL the things. 10 out of 10, and I don't even grade on that scale. I seriously don't have a single negative thing to say about this shop. Just click. And buy stuff. The end.




Can you tell how in love I am with this headband? I can't wait to wear this headpiece in a coord. I've already bookmarked this shop, and you should too!

WU



This is my second time ordering from Wu, and I'm just as pleased as the last time. I love that their blouses are "Loliable" because I can honestly see myself wearing both of these blouses with "normie" clothes too.



You can check out my first review on Wu here. They have a massive selection of blouses that work with Lolita coords!

Red Maria

Stock photo, I don't own!

I've mentioned Red Maria time and again, so I won't say much except I'm hype for new tights!! Take a look at the two styles I grabbed this time.


Little Dipper

Stock photo, I don't own!

In all my years of being a Lolita, I've never actually ordered from Little Dipper. I've always recommended the shop to others because they have such a great reputation. I appreciate their wide selection of items, and the generous sizing too, but I've never actually ordered from them myself.

Well, that ends today! I'm so happy with this blouse! It's really beautiful, and it fits well. I'm not sure what it is about blouses with textured/unique sleeves, but they really appeal to me. Even as I write this, I just ordered another blouse with gorgeous sleeves, haha. 

My new blouse!

Sosic Shop
Stock photo, I don't own!

Spreenow accidentally ordered these in the wrong color. I'm not mad about it though -- I needed a pair of sax heels, but I still want another pair of "fancy" navy shoes as well. I've mentioned Sosic Shop plenty of times, so I won't bore y'all with any details, but they fit well!


Lu Xiaoman's Original Shoes

Stock photo, I do not own!

These shoes are so cute and comfy, plus they have a little room in them for my feet! They are extremely true to size, which means I could have actually gone with 38s instead of Chinese Size 39. I love all the removable parts on these shoes, as all of the bows are detachable.


I highly recommend this shoe store -- not only do they offer some unique shoe styles, in a variety of colors, but I've also seen some of their shoes go up to Size 43, which is pretty rare on Taobao. Unfortunately, they don't have much in stock right now. Hopefully, they'll start making some new releases soon, :/ 

I give them an 8 out of 8 as well! Take a look at this shoe store's website here. 

Wow, this order was an excellent "early" Christmas gift! There are more items on the way, so I'll start getting a post together once they've arrived.

I'm so sorry to my readers for updating my blog so sporadically. Lately, it's been incredibly difficult to write anything. I've had so many moments where I've opened up my blog page to jot down my thoughts, only to stare at an empty page while I try to find the motivation to create a post.

I know life is hard for everyone right now, so try not to overexert yourself. Take your time, and give yourself some grace while we all do our best to adjust to the world around us... Take a break if you need to.

I know this post was extremely short and to the point, but I wanted to do my best to post something for y'all before this awful year ends, and we move into 2021. Please take care of yourselves, my lovely readers.

Until next time!

Stay beautiful, stay true,
~J

Comments

  1. Hang on - I don't recall seeing that design on Sosic Shop's website. I've even gone on their website just now and can't find them. I'm so confused, have they moved sites or something? o.O
    And no doubts my wallet will hate me for this, but I'm going over to check Yu Xi Xi Xi out. Pray for me, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes have a really weird item photo, so the stock photo is actually buried in the listing!

      Here's the direct link to them: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c-s.w4002-14808662357.26.17a83d344rRaKX&id=622724375864&fbclid=IwAR1QeMW7YK7V539K82dZA0QjHm10xThAlFtIq3GYMXvr44_qjYcM8bYSgB4

      I will say a prayer to Mana for your wallet's sake, LOL. Thanks for reading, :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! And damn, the pink ones look exactly the shade I've been looking for O.O

      Delete
  2. Spree now ordered my Navy shoes as sax from antaina several years ago too. For some reason shades of blue seem to trip them up, I guess? I wonder if there is a way to write it that is less confusing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it's caused by that "purple" vs "cyan" translation for navy? I know in some listings, they describe navy as purple when they actually mean navy blue. Maybe we need to start putting the actual Chinese characters for the color we want instead of using the translated version. Though I'm sure that might cause a whole other set of issues, X_X

      Delete
  3. Thank you for posting these reviews! Super helpful. I just found your page today. Bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting these reviews! Super helpful. I just found your page today. Bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts