Taobao Haul #12: Mini-haul from MRNA and WU

I'm going on a trip for my 30th birthday! I'm super excited, and I'm even more stoked to be able to travel and meet up with other Lolitas during my vacation.

I wanted to wear one of my dream dresses during the meet, so I grabbed some things from Taobao for a quick, little order. Let's take a look at the goodies!

My order!

MRNA

My headpiece stock photo, I do not own!

I bought 3 items from MRNA: a headpiece and 2 pairs of earrings. The earrings are exactly the same style but in different colors, and the headpiece is something that I've need for a LOONNNNG time.

Earrings stock photo, I do not own!

I ordered the headpiece in navy blue because I can never have enough blue in my closet. It has beautiful, high quality lace and I'm in love with the accents and details across the top.

My headpiece!

They used a wonderful shade of navy blue and the gold accents are simply gorgeous. I can't wait to wear this!!

My earrings!

My earrings are just tiny little puff earrings with pearl and gold accents. I plan to wear this with all my other puff ball accessories! They're so adorable!

I've already bookmarked MRNA, and you should too! I give this shop an 8 out of 8, and I'll be back to grab more lovely items. Check out all their products on their website,

WU

Blouse stock photo, I do not own!

Being a plus sized Lolita, I'm slowly realizing that traditional Lolita blouses just don't work out for me. In my search to find more flattering blouses, I've started looking outside of the Lolita category for cute, affordable, nice blouses. 

I already own a black sheer blouse (I got it on Amazon, see it here), so I wanted to get a white one to add to my collection. This blouse is super breathable and affordable!

My new blouse.

I love the adorable little hearts across the blouse, and the fabric isn't itchy or uncomfortable at all. While I'm not quite sure if the shop's name is actually WU, that was the name on the listing for the blouse, so hopefully the shop's name is something similar.

I'd order from this shop again if I need more blouses in the future, but since I recently purchased a good number of blouses, I feel like my closet is doing pretty well without me getting more. I give WU an 8 out of 8 as well! Visit their store front with this link.

That's it for my mini haul! I told you it was tiny, haha. If you'd like to see the coord I put together with these pieces, be sure to follow me on Facebook or Instagram at Saxonblues to see how it all looks!

My next Taobao haul will be full of #GothAF goodies, so stay tuned for my next post! I've also got a petticoat review that I need to put together for y'all, <3 

Until next time, my lovely readers! Have a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend! 

Stay beautiful, stay true,
~J

Comments

Popular Posts