Lolita Wardrobe Post 2020

Happy New Year to all my beautiful Blue hearts out there, <3 I hope the joy and excitement of a new year are motivating you to live your best life!

In typical Lolita fashion, I'm making my annual wardrobe post! I think these types of posts are beneficial to both the Lolita community and the general public. It shows that our fashion is very much alive and well.

In 2019, my Lolita goal was to get more blouses. I'm sure that in this post you can see I definitely reached my goal for the year! For 2020, I plan to buy more dream pieces and practice more frugality when it comes to the fashion. I still impulse buy items, and I really want to stop doing that, :/

With these resolutions set in black and white, let's go inside my closet! Here's my Lolita wardrobe at the start of 2020!

 My Closet

My Lolita closet!

I moved (again) so that means I have a different closet than last year! This closet isn't a walk-in but it still has a pretty good amount of space. I'm worried about my hoop skirt storage, but ultimately, those can go just about anywhere.

In the plastic drawers, I store all my accessories and shoes that don't have boxes. I have another plastic tube (under the hoop petticoats) with most of my headpieces and parasols. In the blue hanging tower, I keep my hand accessories, ankle socks, and OTKs. Tights and wigs have their own separate drawers in my guest room's main dresser. 

Outerwear

F+F coat.

I still only have one coat. I rarely use it because it rarely gets cold enough for it. I've been debating on getting a cape or a full length, custom-sized coat, but I can't commit to it just yet.

Blouses/Overdresses

Random Taobao blouse.

Confession balloon blouse.

Ebay blouse.

Infanta blouse.

Alice Girl hime blouse.

Sheer Taobao blouse.

Your Highness overdress

Your Highness crop blouse in navy.

Your Highness crop blouse.

Amazon blouse.

Amazon blouse.

Skirts

Soufflesong Butterfly Cemetery. 

I still only have one skirt. If it ain't broke, there's no reason to fix it, so I most likely won't be buying any others.

Jumperskirts (JSKs)

King Eleven - Demon King of the Universe

BTSSB Collection Douce Chocolatier

Nine Odes - The Butterfly Princess

Lemon Honey - The Snow Princess

Das Lied Der Elfen - King's Key

BTSSB - Shirring Princess

Angelic Pretty - Rose Museum Special Set

BTSSB - Queen of Snow

Bodyline Sailor JSK

Metamorphose Temps De Filles - Carniela Frill

Lemon Honey - Iced Lemon Soda

Fanplusfriend (F+F) Alice Chess World Flocky

Angelic Pretty - Star Night Theater.

Ocelot - Star JSK.

One-Pieces (OPs)

Pennyhouse - Pandora Crown.

Grove Deer - Moon of Eternal Day.

I found a handful of OPs to add to my wishlist, so I'm hoping to expand this section in 2020.

Bags

Top row, left to right: Harhui Clover straw bag, Smile NASU heart bag
Bottom row: Milkyway Star bag, BTSSB Napolean Fish (crown bag).

Top row: Taobao bags (x2)
Bottom Row: Morning Glory backpack, Milkyway boba Ita bag
Far Right: Ribsdoll star bag.

I won't say no to more bags, but I don't actually need anymore. I want a snowflake or snow print bag, and a navy bag though.

Shoes

Top Row, left to right: Taobao boots, Sosic shop shoes, Aweilu gold shoes.
Bottom Row: Aliexpress platforms, YuniFairy snow shoes, Taobao teaparties.

Top Row, left to right: Indigo Rd. shoes, Taobao platforms.
Bottom Row: Rainbow navy shoes, Taobao wedges.
Far Right: MoMo Victorian shoes.

Wigs

CC Kids twintail wig.

Vanyar ringlet wig.


Bodyline wig.


Vanyar wig.

CC Kids wig.

Arda wig.

Vanyar curly wig.

Taobao wig.

Taobao wig.

Lately, I've been into more natural wig colors, with a few outliers. I'll never stop buying wigs, so this entire category will be different next year, lol.

Headpieces

All my berets.

"Flat" hats.

Mini-hats.

"Maxi-pad" headdresses.

Headbands and headbows.

Hats.

Tights

Tights from Red Maria, Roji Roji, and Yidhara.

Top Row: Yidhara and Roji Roji
Bottom Row: Haenuli, Offbrand.

I own a lot more black tights than I have in the picture, but they're all various forms of black lace tights, so I didn't bother getting a picture. I always feel like I don't have enough tights so I'll be buying more. 

All of my OTKs and hand accessories are either Taobao or Offbrand, so I didn't bother taking any pictures of those. Here's a close-up of the hanging tower I store them in.

Wristcuffs at the top, ankle socks and knee socks in the middle,
OTKs at the bottom.
I have a lot of accessories scattered around my closet, which made it a little hard to photograph. The newest addition to my accessories are my earrings, so here's a picture of how I store them.

Lolita earrings stored on a jewelry tree.

And that's it for my closet at the start of 2020! I do have a few items on the way so I'll include them in the post, since they'll be added later.

On The Way


In white.

In white.

In navy.

In white.

In gold.

And that's it for my Wardrobe Post! Did you notice any major changes in your wardrobe between this year and last year? Tell me all about it in the comment box below!

See you next time, my wonderful readers!

Stay beautiful, stay true,
~J

Comments

  1. I think you have a great Lolita closet 🥂💕 I loved the repetition of blues and dark hues it’s very calming compared to my pink mess!  

    What type of person would like this book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: What type of person wouldn't like this look?

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for reading! I love blue so much (hence the blog name) so I keep my eye out for blue prints!

      Pink is lovely too though, XP

      Delete
  2. Looking through your wardrobe post was really interesting! Based on your coordinates and the reviews somehow I was under the impression that your wardrobe was much larger. To achieve such a great diversity of looks and coordinates with less is always impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I buy a lot of items that I end up not keeping, T_T

      Some items are an impulse buy, while others, I'll try it a few times and realize it doesn't suit me. I practice a 1 year rule -- if I don't wear an item after an entire year, that means it has to go. I'm not the type to cling on to an item for emotional reasons, especially clothing.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the wardrobe post. I admire you for a fashion sense, thanks
    Buy Generic Latisse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts