Taobao Haul #19: Princess Lee, Strange Sugar, Eachy, Cyan Lolita, Insomnia Bazaar, Mirror Mirror, Modo, Cat and Bellflower, Beaded Clothes

 It's been forever and a day, but I'm back with a bunch of content! Let's get right into it, shall we?

Princess Lee

Wig stock photo.

I bought two more wigs from Princess Lee! I like their color selection, and their catalog is HUGE! I wanted to try something a little different than my usual colors, and this caught my eye. 

Strawberry wig!


I really like the strawberry-colored wig, but the second one I ordered will take some time to grow on me. It's not a bad wig per say, I just think that straight styles look odd on me. I can't wait to wear this with a punk coord though, because that's the sort of vibes I was getting from it!

Hime-styled wig.

I love how the color fades from black to gray as well. I find that this wig looks a bit more "wiggy" than my other wigs from Princess Lee. Again, not a bad thing, but if you're going for a more natural look, it might be better to take a look at other brands that offer fuller wigs.

Hime wig + a hat!

This selfie is a two-for-one because it also shows the hat I bought from Strange Sugar! Like I said, I intend to wear this wig with a Punk coord, and what's more Punk than chains on a hat?

If you like these wigs, take a look at Princess Lee's catalog with this link

Strange Sugar

Hat stock photo.

Strange Sugar has SO MANY accessories including Gothic and Punk style hats, headbands, and much more. They have 8 pages worth of goodies, so I'll definitely be back to grab more. I like my hat, but it's definitely not big head/hair friendly. It fits over my wig, but my Princess Lee wigs are much thinner than my others, so that's something to watch out for. Everything in the shop is crazy affordable (less than $15) and I definitely see some things that would work for Punk Lolita! Just look at this cool plaid hat!

Ugh, why didn't I buy this one too?

I give Strange Sugar a 7 out of 8 for their awesome catalog, great items, but small hat sizes, haha. I'll definitely be back to order more, and you should definitely check if they have anything for you too! Here's a link to the store front

Eachy


Eachy cosmetic bags.

I have a confession to make... I travel with entirely too much makeup! XP

Even though I'm fully aware that I should be attempting to parse down my skincare and makeup routines while I'm traveling, sometimes, you just gotta bite the bullet, and bring as much stuff as you can. I find that I bring a lot more makeup products when traveling for conventions (hinthint), but the reality is, even when I bring travel-sized everything I still have a lot of stuff. 

My new bag.

My current travel makeup back is a hanging toiletry bag that works very well, but it takes up a lot of unneeded space in my travel bag, so I wanted to try something different. I like this bag because the front pocket is quite deep, while the back zipper has plenty of room for my brushes. Just... don't pack it full like I have, haha.

The back pocket.

You'll get to see what items I have inside this bag later, but for now, here it is with all my stuff inside!

So much stuff.

I'd totally order from Eachy again if I needed more travel bags (which I absolutely don't need any more of, omg), but it looks like they have storage solutions for both home and travel. I'm giving them an 8 out of 8 for the look and feel of this cute cosmetic bag! You can view their shop here

Cyan Lolita

Headpiece Stock Photo.

I found this headpiece thanks to Chinese Lolita Updates on Facebook, and from the moment I saw it, I couldn't type in my Paypal information fast enough. It has everything I love: hearts, snowflakes, and gold details!

My new headpiece!

As soon as I got it out of the bag, I immediately rushed to put it on! I won't be wearing it with this wig when I coord it, but omg!!! I'm in love. Cyan Lolita sells a little bit of everything, but most of the items aren't plus-size friendly so I'd stick to their accessories. Also, items are on the pricier side for Taobao, but the quality warrants the price, in my opinion. Additionally, if you're not into Classic Lolita, this shop might not pique your interest. I'd order from them again, but looking at things objectively, they don't really carry anything that suits my wardrobe, :/ 

Still, if you want to check out Cyan Lolita, you can view their shop with this link. I give this headpiece an 8 out of 8, but I won't give that rating to the shop since I probably won't order from there after this post.

Insomnia Bazaar

Long-sleeved blouse.

I love this blouse! It's so nice and comfy. My only complaint is that when I lift my arms it lifts up. I think it has something to do with the fabric of the blouse, but I still like it very much. The biggest downside to this blouse is the way the neckline is cut. You'll need to wear it with other pieces that also have the same kind of V-neck. Not a deal-breaker, but certainly something to watch out for!

Long-sleeved blouse.


The great thing about Insomnia Bazaar is its size range. Nearly all the blouses they have in the shop are plus-size friendly, some of them going over 120 cm bust. That's amazing! I already have three more blouses in my cart, whoops. So yes, 8 out of 8, go buy all the things. You can visit their shop here. 

Mirror Mirror

Fancy Shoes

Y'all, these shoes are fannnncccyyyy. I love them so much, and they're just so pretty! Mirror Mirror makes some pretty unique Lolita shoes, and I've wanted a pair from them for a while, so I'm super excited to finally own a pair. I ordered these in a Size 39, which is my usual shoe size. They run narrow, but not so much that I'd need to grab a Size 40, like the shoes from Yuni Fairy.

These shoes are gorgeous, the detailing is so wonderful, and the clear heel?? Chef's kiss, to be honest.

My new shoes.

Mirror Mirror has more expensive shoes, but again, I think they're absolutely worth the price. These shoes came with two different heel heights as well, so if you want something a little shorter, there may be options. I haven't worn these shoes with a coord yet, but I do have some idea in mind! Regrettably, the highest shoe size I could find on Mirror Mirror's page was Size 40, so anyone with a larger foot than mine won't be able to shop here. You can check out Mirror Mirror with this link

Modo

Modo shoes.

Modo is another shop where I saw the stock photos and immediately tried to throw money at the screen. These shoes are so well made, and absolutely lovely, but they're narrow to the point where I probably could have gotten a Size 40. They're not uncomfortable at Size 39, but I wore these to a meet where I was walking around for hours, and by the time I got home, my feet were a little sore. Still, these are amazing, and they come wrapped in their very own satin bags to protect the shoes. I'd absolutely buy more shoes from Modo, but much like Mirror Mirror, their offerings don't go over a Size 41, :/ 

Modo shoes.

Satin storage bags.

I know they've added some new colors since I ordered these in black, and I'd love to own a white pair, but I need more shoes like I need more wigs -- which means I have more than enough, XP 

Modo has a great selection of Gothic shoes, so they get an 8 out of 8 from me! This haul was a pretty great one. You can view Modo's catalog of shoes here.

Cat and Bellflower

Blouse from Cat and Bellflower.

Sweet Lolitas, this one's for you! I grabbed these super sweet blouses because I thought they were so cute and customizable. These blouses go up to 110 cm, and there's no weird button gap, which is a huge plus. These blouses were about $35, and I bought two since I have enough items to warrant buying pink again.
Both blouses come with detachable bows, so I grabbed those in navy and sax.

Pink blouse.

White blouse.

The sizing is all over the place at Cat and Bellflower. Some of the items go above 100 cm bust, but most don't, so I'm not sure that I'd label this shop as plus-sized friendly. Still, the blouses are well made and they look really cute! Unfortunately, if this is the item I can fit in the shop, I wouldn't order from them again. If you'd like to view their storefront, click here.

Beaded Clothing

Stock photo.

Despite the name, Beading Clothing sells more than just clothes. In particular, I found a huge selection of lovely accessories, and I just want to buy everything. Unfortunately, I only have two ears, so I can wear one set of earrings at a time, T_T 

Honestly, I let the pictures speak for themselves. If you're not adding their items to your cart, it's because you obviously hate pretty things. Hehe, just kidding!




I'm definitely buying more from this shop. They get an 8 out of 8 from me! Take a look at Beaded Clothing's selection with this link.

I plan to bring most of these items with me to the Royal Vegas Retreat, so you'll get to see many of these pieces in action once I get everything together. Stay tuned, because I'm posting every week, up to the event!

Coming up next: I've got another Lensvillage review, followed by my updated packing series! I've revamped my luggage and bought some new storage bags, so I'm excited to share each new item with y'all. 

See you soon, my lovely readers~!

Comments

  1. I did not know that I neededto be aware of Eachy, but I am very grateful to you that you made me aware of them. And those earrings and the headpiece! *.* So sparkly, I want to investigate, but also I have more than enough accessories as is, welp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now You Can Easily Get Medications About Different Symptoms From Branded And Registered Company Named Pharmacy Store Online.

    Buy Pain-Relief Pills
    OTC Weight-Loss Pills
    Buy Sleeping-Aid Pills
    Buy Weight-Loss Pills

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts