Taobao Haul #15: Mini Haul - Fairytale Forest, Dream Ornaments IMENG, Komaru's Private Living, Xiaolongju Original Lolita

Darn, I missed my deadline by a day! Sorry, everyone, I was too busy yesterday to work on this post, but I had time today.

I got a mini Taobao haul to prepare for my events this year! I'm actually ahead of the game with my orders, so I only have a few odds and ends left to purchase for my first Lolita event of 2020! I can't wait to share photos with you all of my summer travels!

Let's go right into the review, shall we?

Fairytale Forest

Stock photo, I do not own!

I've never been so simultaneously happy and disappointed about an item before. I love this blouse -- I think it's absolutely breathtaking and it's going to look so good with my coord. But it's such a letdown given the overall fit of the blouse and the cut is so... odd.


My new blouse!

I've run into this issue in the past though. It's a classic case of "just 'cause it's in your size, doesn't mean it actually fits." Measurement wise, the blouse fits me wonderfully, but give that my bust isn't actually wide, but protruding, it makes the blouse tight where my chest touches the fabric, and loose everywhere else, :/

Under a JSK, no one will know the difference, and I cannot stress enough how beautiful the blouse is. I just wish I had paid the extra $20 for a custom-sized blouse as opposed to buying this one.

Sleeve details.

Fairytale Forest has a selection of beautiful items, but they're frequently out-of-stock. For now, I give them a 5 out of 8, with a note that maybe smaller-sized Lolitas will love their items. Visit the shop here.

Dream Ornaments IMENG

Stock photo, I do not own!

I was so happy to get this hat! It's so chic and stylish, and classy, and just -- ugh, I could gush about it all day! It's much larger than I expected but absolutely lovely. Y'all don't even have to wait for the score: this is an automatic 8 out of 8 for me!

New hat!

The hat comes with a headband and two alligator clips to attach it to the hair. I can't wait to wear this and create a coord that features some old-fashioned Hollywood glamour!

My lovely hat.

Don't wait, go get this. You need it in your closet. Dream Ornaments has a massive catalog of hats and headpieces in a variety of styles and colors. Check out their store with this link.

Komaru's Private Living (lol)

Stock photo, I do not own!

I bought these tights because I thought they were cute. I wasn't sure they were going to fit, though. Well, color me surprised, because they fit wonderfully and my thighs are so thankful!

Close-up of the tights.

Something about the pattern on these tights is so appealing to me. I have a couple of prints I can wear these with so I'm excited to pair these with the rest of my closet. Bonus points for being plus-size friendly!

I give Komaru's Private Living a 7 out of 8! They sell all sorts of products from ankle socks to tights and underwear. Visit the shop page and see if there's anything you like.

Xiaolongju Original Lolita

Stock photo, I do not own!

Last, but certainly not least is my new headband from Xiaolongju Original Lolita. I ordered this piece at least three months ago, but the shop owner was out sick, so there was a delay in production. I can say that it was well worth the wait because OH MY, this intricate headpiece is absolutely gorgeous.

My new headpiece.

I love that each piece of the headband is detachable, so if I just want to wear the headband, or the feather portion alone, I can do either. The colors are also perfect for my Lolita wardrobe since 90% of my accessories are gold or feature gold hardware.

This is another home-run for me, and as such, another 8 out of 8. Go support this shop and buy all the things with this link

That's all for this mini-haul, XP I hope you enjoyed taking a look at the newest additions to my wardrobe. Have you purchased any new Lolita items this year? Let me know all about it in the comment box below!

Until next time, my Blue hearts, <3

Stay beautiful, stay true,
~J

Comments

  1. Damn, that hat! *.* Every time I read one of your Taobao haul reviews, I find new things and new shops, I'm not sure if my wallet can take it much longer :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, I know that feeling exactly! My wallet is struggling every day, T_T

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts